Thank you so much for following this blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sorry.....saya tak sambut Valentine's Day


14 Feb...Hari Kemaksiatan.

Maaf, ini bukan merujuk pada sesiapa yang menyambut hari lahir atau meraikan anniversary perkahwinan you all tapi merujuk kepada hari yang you all semua tahu: Hari Kekasih atau Valentine Day.Hari-hari yang bermakna harga bunga melambung berganda-ganda, even bunga tahi ayam pun laris, coklat harga rm3 seketul jadi rm13, kad-kad yang dijual di Memory Lane tu laku macam pisang goreng panas di tengah hujan lebat. Guardian dan Watson juga akan diserbu oleh anak-anak muda yang ghairah sangat nak meraikan cinta masing-masing, hasilnya esok pagi akan bersepah-sepahlah kondom di taman-taman mahupun Dataran Merdeka. Haish...Dan, 9 bulan dari sekarang, maka lahirlah anak-anak luar nikah hasil sambutan Hari Valentine. Ceh!

Early morning lagi clients and all the bosses keep wish me Happy Valentine. The first wish i got is from my Indian boss who normally very hard to say even good morning to me. So surprise because i thought Valentine Day is tomorrow (hehehe...ni kes silap tengok tarikh lah ni).

My response. I just said: thank you. Tak tahu nak response macamana. My best friend, Harpreet, she also wish me Happy Valentine Day and when i told her that im not celebrate it, she said: come on, it just a wish. Yes my dear, it just a wish but the merily the wish, the more shows our support for this day, means we are celebrating it. Ah, sometimes, very hard to make people understand. And some other time, I think zipped my mouth and lock myself in the room always the best solution.

I dont want to be too typical, but for me, rules created to be follow (although most people said rules is to be break). Im not saying that im a very good Muslim but for the simple things like this, if i think i can do, i will do it, i will obey. So, maaf ye, no need to wish me Happy Valentine's Day because it is nothing for me, and not make sense to me at all. I say NO to Valentine Days for years...

Kata zur: Tak heran dengan sambutan Valentine Day, sebab hari-hari pun boleh meraikan cinta, apatah lagi ada suami, HALAL dan SELAMAT.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts