Thank you so much for following this blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

No heart entry...

Actually i dont know what is the suitable title for my entry this time. Should i put a sad title that can describe my feeling at this moment, or should i put something that can show that i am a toughest woman in this world. I dont know, I'll let you people to decide then tell what i title it...

So many things happen in this world lately. From the series of earthquake that killed many people all around the world till the rally that occured in this fine country few days back. All these.....all of these had influence my emotion. Dont know why, I am just so damn worried. Where is in this world safe for us? If in our own home we cant sleep peacefully, where else..

I dont know. Even to give my kids to be takecare of my own family also worried me, sending them to the nursery every morning with their eyes still close already made the feeling worst. Oh dear... 

It just a full of worries day  ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts